Have you been searching for Kinemaster to download for PC? Then you are at the right spot. We have the information that you need regarding the KineMaster video editing tool. The Kinemaster program for a PC allows you to edit your videos on a PC system or any device like a laptop and is simple to set up, requiring no technical knowledge.
It is a professional video editing program where simple software allows you to add many layers to your films so you can alter them without affecting the original content. Other capabilities include precision cutting and trimming tools for modifying clip length, multiple audio tracks, 3D transitions, and more.
While KineMaster is primarily a mobile software and is meant to be only used on Android, iPhone, and iPad, but you can use it on your Windows PC with the help of a top-notch emulator such as BlueStacks.
Download KineMaster For Pc July 4, 2022
What is KineMaster
KineMaster is a well-known trending software that is common among people who are familiar with video editing tools. In recent days, it has become the most popular and trending video editing application for all types of users on the web. It comes with a bundle of video editing features that you’ve never seen before in any other video editing software.
If you want to make your videos more appealing and attractive, you will need a competent video editing program like KineMaster. You can trim, adjust multitrack volume, and regulate your video speed, and it supports a wide selection of textures, graphics, and text to enhance your videos and lets you edit them. It includes 3D color change LED filters and more.
This type of tool serves the best for platforms like YouTube, where people are earning a lot of money just by uploading short videos with good editing skills. KineMaster is the greatest option for such cases, and the advantage of using it is that it comes in two different quality levels: standard and low. The low version includes a watermark on every edited video, whereas the standard one has a premium plan that delivers videos without a watermark.
|Updated||September 2, 2021|
|Support||Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS|
Premium Features of KineMaster
KineMaster, when downloaded on a PC through an emulator, gives PC professionals and amateurs a great control over the mobile editing process. This lets you enhance your skills with better performance and toolset that you can use on PC rather than mobile. Any artist and the instructor can get the benefit of editing video with its premium plan.
YouTube Creators, Mobile journalists, short film producers, instructors, and other professionals from various industries around the world are the most common users of its premium version. It is free for personal, non-commercial usage in trial mode, but all videos have a watermark on them in the free trial mode. Within the KineMaster app, you can purchase both monthly and annual memberships easily.
Subscribers receive access to premium content downloaded from the Asset Store of KineMaster, such as visual effects, professional music without hefty royalties, covers, and more, in addition to the removal of the watermark. Monthly and yearly memberships are quick ways to receive as a premium kind. Unless you cancel a subscription to the PlayStore app, the new subscriptions are updated monthly or annually.
Depending on your requirement to use KineMaster, you can download it either for free or premium version with paid money of the Kinemaster app. It is a free edition with access to the the Play Store of Google and by Apple.
How To Download and Install KineMaster For Windows/Mac
Here is a straightforward manual for downloading the KineMaster Pro For Pc video editing tool on Mac or Windows platforms. The means will be the same for both of them.
- You will have to download Nox Player or BlueStacks player, or any other such emulator on your PC.
- The compressed files of the emulator should be saved in a separate document.
- At the point when you complete downloading the bluestacks emulator, go to the download location and open the Installer document.
- The emulator allows you to choose the drive where you want it to be installed and keep the documents. The default location is C or Documents.
- After Installation, you can double click on “BlueStacks.exe” and wait for it to run.
- Sign in to your Gmail account at the start of Bluestacks so that you can gain access to the library of Google PlayStore.
- To download the KineMaster video software tool from PlayStore, you need to use that email ID, or you can make a new ID for it.
- At the point when you complete the login process, then you can use Search in the Playstore and look for “Kinemaster” in the search bar.
- It will show you a few outcomes, click the first one and then, at that point, click on the green “Install” button below it.
- After a couple of moments, it will begin downloading KineMaster into the emulator.
- Wait for sometime, and then use the “Open” button to open KineMaster.
- You will now get all highlights of the KineMaster app on the PC.
Features Of KineMaster
The KineMaster tool has a bundle of heaps of video trimming and editing options that can allow you to customize and enhance any video and improve its final result. The benefits are.
- It is an amazing video supervisor for slow motion and fast forward settings. You can handle the speed of your movies and recording to add slow-movement or fast-forward features on the clips.
- In case that you are buying sort of a membership, you can utilize bunches of video editing choices without any watermark on the video.
- You can add your text to any recordings, videos, movies, and pictures.
- It upholds numerous track sounds that are built in its own memory. Additionally, you can add live recording sounds.
- You can converge with different video cuts on one video. Additionally, you can part one video into various video cuts.
- It is loaded with lots of Transition effects to be included in your videos so that you can edit the movie or clip with 3D effects and textures.
- It permits crop and allowing the user to resize the video recording screens. You can choose to set the final result in different formats and sizes.
- You can get KineMaster from the Google Play Store or Apple store for devices like Android gadgets and the iOS gadgets.
- You can also edit all the latest clips or movies with 4K resolution.
- It upholds numerous layers of videos and their sounds and ongoing video recording for easy editing.
- You can control the settings for contrast and brightness of the overall video clip that is being edited.
How to Use KineMaster for PC
If you don’t know how to use KineMaster for PC, then the simple steps that you have to follow are.
- To start with, you have to run the KineMaster app from the Bluestacks emulator that you just installed.
- Then make a selection of a video or picture from your PC that you want to edit.
- You will find a lot of highlights accessible in the KineMaster for PC. You can choose the highlights and start to cut, edit, trim your videos. You can also add more music from the library or add text to your recordings.
- On the right of the screen, you will be able to find the fundamental choices with effects and media, the sound layer, and voice settings.
- You can use options like video review on the left side.
- Simply click the lower part of the video you can manage and add more video cuts to it.
- After editing, you can finalize your video by setting a final resolution for it.
- When you share the video from your PC as a final output, you have the choices to share it on social platforms as well.
This was a guide about the KineMaster Download for pc and its process to download on the PC system. We shared an easy method by which users can download this tool using Bluestacks or Nox player and make the best of it. Some of the best features of this app and steps for how to use it have also been shared here.