People are buying Amazon items to get gift cards since Amazon gift vouchers are hard to get nowadays. If you’re wondering how to access an Amazon gift card balance before redeeming it, you’ve arrived at the perfect place. Today, we’ll teach you how and where to view the Amazon gift card balance without redeeming correctly.
Amazon’s merchandise and Amazon Prime movies are well-known. On the other hand, gift cards are a beneficial offering that millions of people utilize.
When you use a gift card to buy qualifying items, the amount will be deducted automatically from your gift card amount. If the amount of your gift card increases the total of your shopping, you have to pay using a credit/debit card.
Whenever anyone offers us an Amazon gift card, our interest grows to the point where we want to check the balance. Before actually redeeming an Amazon Gift Card, customers should check the balance.
Methods To Check Balance of Amazon Gift Card Without Redeeming
First and foremost, an Amazon gift card cannot be redeemed. There are two ways to verify an Amazon gift card’s amount before redeeming it, which depend on several things, such as how you acquired the gift card and whether it was provided online or manually.
#1. Check Gift Card Balance Through the Amazon App
If you do have the Amazon app installed on your device, you might check your gift card balance there:
- Step 1– Upgrade your Amazon application to the most recent version, then sign in and navigate to the ‘Your Account’ area. You may access the choice by clicking on the three-line symbol in the left toolbar.
- Step 2: Go to the bottom of the page and click on the gift card option from the menu list. The choice to add an amount will be available to you. Simply click on it, and you will be directed to the new tab to input your gift card’s claiming code.
- Step 3: After entering your claiming code, you will be taken to the next page to display your gift card amount. You must verify the message to add the amount to your account.
You can cancel before redeeming it; however, this operation cannot be undone.
#2. Check your Gift Card Balance Online On Amazon
You may check the value of your Amazon gift card while using the computer by heading to Amazon.com.
Simply follow the steps by step guide below to get started:
- Step 1: Go to amazon.com, then sign in using your login details (if it’s an Amazon.com gift card). Simply choose the ‘Your Account’ selection from the menu bar.
- Step 2: The ‘Gift cards’ option will be available, which you must pick for the next stages.
- Step 3: You will see two choices, one for your balance and the other for redeeming the gift card. Click the ‘Redeem a Gift Card’ option to see your gift card amount.
- Step 4: A new tab will display, allowing you to provide the claiming code of the gift card. Simply type the claim code without dashes and press the ‘Submit to your balance’ option.
- Step 5: The gift card balance will appear after you press the ‘Check’ option.
The gift card will be rewarded after you validate the claiming code.
This is how you can check the amount of an Amazon Gift Card instead of redeeming it. And we sincerely hope that this post has greatly assisted you in achieving your goals. Please leave a concern or questions below regarding the above-stated guide. We’ll attempt to contact you quickly and answer your question.
My name is Gaurav Saini. I have done B.tech in Computer Science From Guru Jambheshwar University(Hisar). I am a Professional Digital Marketer. And I have been doing SEO since 2018. I am a senior Seo Analyst at SarkariPocket.com. I manage this entire website like the content writing process. On-Page Seo, Off-page Seo Strategy. And I also write articles on this site related to the internet, technology & gaming.
Follow Me On Social Media:-