There are a lot of people who are searching streaming sites to watch and enjoy online movies and web series. And that’s why they always look for a free Netflix account without a credit card.
While we all know Netflix is a paid app that requires an account to stream free content, there may be some ways that users can enjoy free trials without getting into too much difficulty.
If you don’t have a Visa or a Credit Card, you can still get a free trial of a Netflix account. The methods will be shared in this guide.
Join Us On Telegram For Daily Updates
How To Get Netflix For Free Forever Without a Credit Card
Free Gift For Daily Users
How To Get Netflix For Free Forever Without a Credit Card?
You can sign up for Netflix without a credit card in two procedures. The first one is using DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card account to make a Netflix account,
And the other one is creating a free Netflix account without a credit card using an old debit card.
Both the procedures are shared below to make a Netflix account.
#1.With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card
You know there is no way to get a free account without linking your credit card with the Netflix account. But with the help of DoNotPay’s Virtual credit card, you can easily solve this issue.
That is why DoNotPay has fostered a virtual Mastercard you can use with the expectation of complimentary trials and paid subscriptions.
You can utilize Netflix’s free trial by making your DoNotPay account in any internet browser. It is easy to utilize and will save you more cash than you would anticipate, particularly over a long period.
- It works by generating a one-time Mastercard number on the platform that you can use to finish up the installment information while going for a free trial.
- Make a new account on this platform and click Netflix for a free trial.
#2.With Old Debit Card
Old debit cards can also help you get a free trial.
- You can use your old debit card with no balance to get a free Netflix trial.
- Netflix doesn’t need any balance to give a free trial.
- Just put the details of your old debit card while registering your account and CVV, along with the date of legitimacy.
- Verify the card with OTP.
- After that, you get a free Netflix trial account.
#3. Netflix free trial 3 months
Netflix’s free trial for 3 months is one of the best methods for free Netflix accounts. But a free trial account is available only in a few selected countries. If you don’t know how to find those countries, read this section here. I have explained every detail about Netflix’s free subscription. And you will see a complete list of Netflix free trial countries in 2023.
Creating an Account on Netflix For PC
The process of a free trial account for Netflix includes the following steps.
- You can go to the main site of this web streaming service at netflix.com/signup.
- There you have to complete the form with some required credentials.
- After that, you have to choose a plan from the given options. Remember, users can always upgrade or downgrade their Netflix account subscription.
- Enter the email id with a password for Netflix to create an account.
- Then at the payment option, you can choose a free trial period.
For Android Users
If you have an Android phone or device and wish to utilize the Netflix app with a free trial account, you may do it with the help of the following instructions:
- To download the Netflix app for Android, visit Google Play Store and download the authentic app for your Android phone. The device must be running on version 5.0 or higher.
- Then run your mobile web browser and surf for www.netflix.com/signup on the web.
- Now you have the decision to pick the basic interface for your mobile app or browser, but you can always update your design in the future.
- Create an account by entering your email id and using a password for Netflix as login information.
- Select Join Free for a Month for Netflix that is convenient for you.
- Now you can watch free Netflix movies on your Android device.
So, they are listed below if you’re looking for step-by-step instructions to create a Netflix free trial account on your iOS device. But before that, you must know that the iOS app doesn’t support the Netflix Sign Up option, so you have to do it using a mobile browser.
- From the mobile browser, open the netflix.com/signup link.
- Select the free trial month period subscription that suits your needs. You can upgrade it later with a subscription if you wish to pay.
- Create a Netflix account by entering your email id and a password for the platform.
- Choose a payment method.
- Using your iOS device, go to Play Store and download the Netflix app, which is only compatible with iOS Version 13.0 or above.
- After that, you can use that app to stream your favorite movies and serials.
Note: In some countries, the Netflix platform has discontinued offering the free trial month for users. However, they occasionally run special promotions where you can take advantage of this deal for a few days. So you must be sure that Netflix allows a free trial account in your country so that you can continue to enjoy movies for a month.
How To Get Free Netflix For A Year?
You can get free Netflix for a year in a few ways.
- One way is to sign up for a free trial with Netflix. This will give you access to their content for a limited time, usually 30 days. After your free trial, you can cancel your subscription and still have access to all of its content for the next 12 months.
- Another way to get free Netflix for a year is to sign up for a monthly subscription and cancel it after 11 months. You will still have access to all of their content for the last month you were paying for, and then you can cancel your subscription. This method will save you money in the long run since you will only pay for 11 months out of the year.
- A third way to get free Netflix for a year is to find a friend or family member who already has a subscription. If they are willing to share their account with you, you can access all of their content for free. This is the best way to get free Netflix since you will get it from someone already paying for it.
Are you looking for ways to get free Netflix for a year? Then try out one of these methods and see which works best for you. With a little bit of effort, you can have access to all of the content that you want without having to pay a dime. So, what are you waiting for? Start watching your favorite shows and movies today!
Does Netflix have a Free Trial?
Yes! Netflix does offer a free trial, but it’s only available to new members. You won’t be eligible for another one if you’ve already had a free trial or are a member. The free trial gives you access to all of Netflix’s content for a limited time, so it’s a great way to test the service. After the free trial ends, you’ll be automatically charged for the next month unless you cancel.
So, if you’re considering signing up for Netflix but are on the fence, why not take advantage of the free trial and try it? You might just find yourself hooked!
How to get Netflix for free forever?
You cannot get Netflix free forever, but you can get a free monthly trial with a new account. You can only get Netflix forever if you use paid options. Netflix mod app is a source by which you can get free access to the content. Getting Netflix for free forever without a credit card is only possible with PayPal or a debit card option.
Does Netflix have a 30-day free trial?
Yes! Netflix has a 30-day free trial plan. But it is only Now available in selected countries.
How Long is the Netflix free trial?
The Netflix free trial is currently offered for one month. You can sign up and use Netflix for free for 30 days. After the free trial period, you will be charged the regular monthly price unless you cancel your subscription.
Is Netflix free for the first month?
The answer is no if you’re wondering whether Netflix is free for the first month. However, there are ways to enjoy Netflix without paying the monthly fee. For that, you can check out the above methods.
How to get Netflix’s free trial without a credit card or PayPal?
There are a few ways to get Netflix for free, but the most common is a free trial.
Netflix offers new subscribers a free one-month trial. You need a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account to sign up for the Netflix free trial.
However, there are ways to get Netflix without a credit card or PayPal.
- One way is to use a prepaid debit or credit card. You can load these cards with money and use them to pay for your Netflix subscription.
- Another way is to use a Netflix Gift Card. These can be purchased from a variety of retailers, and they can be used to pay for your Netflix subscription.
Finally, you can sign up for a Netflix Free Trial without a credit card or PayPal by using a Virtual Credit Card. These are temporary credit cards that can be used for online purchases.
With a virtual credit card, you can sign up for a Netflix Free Trial and cancel before the trial period ends. This will allow you to watch Netflix for free without a credit card or PayPal.
There are a few other ways to get Netflix without a credit card or PayPal, but these are the most common. If you want to watch Netflix for free, you can use one of these methods.
This guide explains how to get a free trial without paying if you don’t know how to get Netflix for free. You just have to be careful about which way you would choose to work best for you. If you face any kind of problem, then let me know your query in the comment section. I will try to solve your query.
My name is Gaurav Saini. I have done B.tech in Computer Science From Guru Jambheshwar University(Hisar). I am a Professional Digital Marketer. And I have been doing SEO since 2018. I am a senior Seo Analyst at SarkariPocket.com. I manage this entire website like the content writing process. On-Page Seo, Off-page Seo Strategy. And I also write articles on this site related to the internet, technology & gaming.
Follow Me On Social Media:-