Teams in Coin Master play a key role in your game advancement. You can either create or join a team after you have reached Level 10. Being in a team allows you to participate in team events, and special tasks and unlock big rewards which you would miss otherwise. Coin Master Team opens a door for free spins for you. You can also exchange coins, and cards with your team daily.
Steps for Creating A Good Team
Creating a team in Coin Master is simpler than you might think. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Open the Coin Master Application on your mobile device.
- Click on the Main Menu of the game, which is represented by three parallel lines in the right corner of your screen.
- Now, click on the Friends Icon.
- If you are over Village 10 in the game you will find a Teams Option on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Teams Icon and Create a Team.
- Set a name for your team and now you are good to go.
You can add up to 50 players in a team. If you have to leave your team for any reason, the most active player will automatically upgraded as the leader. Team function lets you enjoy lots of rewards and functions that don’t exist if you stick to a solo game.
You can create a team on Coin Master by visiting the Friend’s corner in the game menu. Then simply add a team name and create a team. You can invite your friends or other players from the Coin Master community to join your team.
My name is Gaurav Saini. I have done B.tech in Computer Science From Guru Jambheshwar University(Hisar). I am a Professional Digital Marketer. And I have been doing SEO since 2018. I am a senior Seo Analyst at SarkariPocket.com. I manage this entire website like the content writing process. On-Page Seo, Off-page Seo Strategy. And I also write articles on this site related to the internet, technology & gaming.
Follow Me On Social Media:-